Flush laminate internal door with horizontal grain direction and two vertical inlays; built to a solid core and available in a choice of design inspired finishes to suit any interior
• Tough laminate finish resists the dents and scratches associated with a natural wood product
• Wide range of design-led finishes to suit any interior
• Durable high-density core
• Consistent finish on every door
• Stylish silver inlays
• Fire door options
• FSC & PEFC certified
• Bespoke sizes available
• Typical delivery lead time 6-8 weeks
Solid and Wood Effect Laminates & Textured CPL’s:
The range of solid colours and wood effects are shown in the images above as well as here. Standard grain directions shown; other grain directions are available depending on quantity.
Recommended door sizes
457x1981mm, 533x1981mm, 610x1981mm, 686x1981mm, 762x1981mm, 838x1981mm, 915x1981mm
426x2040mm, 526x2040mm, 626x2040mm, 726x2040mm, 826x2040mm, 926x2040mm
All doors are available in 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 55mm thickness.
Bespoke door sizes
Alternative door sizes, whether larger and smaller, are available. Maximum door dimensions are 1200x2400mm.
Please refer to images shown or download our Dendura Doors catalogue
• FSC certified
• PEFC Certified